With every ending comes a new beginning. Paolo Marinduque has been added to the list of people that have gone on to better things (or so they think ^_^) and left Yehey!, in search of greener pastures.
As a result, we now have a new opening to be filled ASAP. Your official title will be Web Communications & Services Specialist.
Here’s a little information you may need, before applying for the job:
1. Act as full time services officer to oversee the various Yehey! communications and community tools (i.e. Chat, Message Boards and eCards)
2. Update related articles and features in the site
3. Deal with users and act as customer care officer addressing community problems or inquiries regarding the site/service
4. Track user-related metrics for statistics and channel improvement/development
5. Conceptualize online promos to increase member usage and loyalty
1. Meets or completes project milestones on or before specified deadlines
2. Must possess a degree in Communication Arts, Marketing, Computer Science or any related course
3. Must be internet-savvy, with keen interest in online communities — being an active and positive member is a great advantage
4. Proficient with MS Office; knowledge in HTML, Adobe Photoshop and IRC administration is a plus.
5. Must be a team player with the ability to handle multiple tasks and interact professionally with community members
6. Must be creative with strong analytical and customer service skills
7. Must be proactive with a bright attitude
8. Must be willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City
Fresh graduates may apply
AND please put Web Communications & Services Specialist as the Subject
PS. If you do get hired, we’ll give you a cool ID like the one shown above. >_<