JayBoi introduced me to icons in the mac a few days ago, and ever since, I haven’t been able to stop fooling around with them. I love personalizing my own space, so this was a trippy way to do it.
This is what my finder looks like:
Oh, if you’re wondering how to change the icons for your mac, simply follow these steps:
- Copy the icon you want to use (command + C)
- Click (single) on the folder you want to edit.
- Double click and select Get Info.
- Click (single) on the icon at the top of the Get Info pop up.
- Paste the icon (command + V)…
… and voilá you have now changed your icon. Of course, you can also just purchase a program (like CandyBar) that will simplify these steps. But remember to back up your system folder icons, before changing anything as you may get sick of the revisions at one point.