Just this afternoon, Bubba Gump invited a few people from the media and press to experience some of the new dishes being offered in their branches.
The food was aplenty. Old favorite dishes were served up, as well as some of the newer fare. There was so much food, that I simply sampled the dishes, to make sure I got a taste of all the flavors.
ON THE MENU:
- She Crab Soup – blue crab and caviar bisque
- Dynamite Shrimp – Shrimp Poppers cracklin hot with a spicy Asian Glaze
- Grilled Shrimp Salad with Garlic-Cilantro Dressing – Crispy Romaine tossed with a Garlic-Cilantro Dressing and topped with tender, marinated Shrimp, fresh roasted Red Bell Peppers and Pine Nuts
Bubba’s Shrimp Specials:
- Shrimp & Veggie Stir Fry – Tender sautéed Shrimp with crispy Vegetables, all tossed together with a sweet and spicy sauce, served over Rice
- Spicy Jambalaya Pasta – Shrimp and Spicy Andouille Sausage over Linguini with Bourbon Street Tomato Sauce
Fresh Catch Specials:
- Mediterranean Trevally (Talakitok) – Fresh Trevally pan-seared with Grape Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, herbs and Capers
- Fresh Cajun Pompano with Mayan Salsa & Shrimp – Garlic fresh Cajun Pompano and grilled Shrimp placed over a bed of Jasmine rice and served with Salsa Fresca
- Grilled Dory with Jambalaya – Grilled Cream Dory over a spicy New Orleans style Jambalaya with tender Shrimp and Andouille Sausage
- Dixie Style Baby Back Ribs – An all time favorite at Bubba Gump.
- That Chocolate Thing – We’re not sure what to call it, but we know you’ll love it! A special jar of warm flourless Chocolate Cake, topped with Vanilla Ice Cream and Whipped Cream, and drizzled with a Raspberry Sauce. You’ll say, “I HAVE TO HAVE THAT CHOCOLATE THING!”
As, I didn’t have my camera with me, I had to make do with my cell phone camera. So here are some of the photos of the food… and of Forrest.